Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wow! I haven't bogged in a loonnngggg time! I'm sorry! :-)

Basically what I've been doing is...
went to Colorado over spring break...visited my aunt and uncle...visited a friend and went skiing!!!
ummm....tennis lessons....baby-sat...
was sick for a loonngg time with strep and could not hardly talk at all for a couple of days...
hmm...thas pretty much it, I mean, for now.
What's new with you? :o) you can comment by clicking 'comments' bellow and it should pop uo with something.
Sorry that this blog post wasn't quit long, I'll have more this week though, I will TRY! :-)
Until then,
Haley

:-)

2 comments:

  1. well, that's at least something!!! :) I am glad you got back to updating your blog!
    for me, there is a tennis meet in clinton comming up today. wish me luck!!!
    Marafael

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! hahaha. u guys should come out again soooooonnnnn!!!
    -RACHELLLLLL

    ReplyDelete